Our Archive

Great Byte Technology > Blog > Chatbots Software

Influencer Marketing (or Celebrity Endorsement) for Social Good Content We Shouldn’t Try to Make Conscious Software–Until We Should Talking to whales: can AI bridge the chasm between our consciousness and other animals? Mastodon: What You Need to Know About the Open-Source Social Network But they really do work, my brain feels more forceful already. So […]

Read More

Moreover, These days due to modern technologies being used in every field, chatbots are considered more secure than phone calls or live communication. A chatbot can handle 80% of customers’ requests, but still, you need human support to deal with the rest of 20% of complex tasks. Thus by enabling businesses in pursuing relevant aspects […]

Read More

Fact check: Facebook didn’t pull the plug on two chatbots because they created a language Content Advantages: Why chatbots are a powerful partner for your company? Transform your content into knowledge based conversation Customer service at any time Advantages and disadvantages of Chatbots: everything you need to know People are all different, and so is […]

Read More